Hello staff team and the rest of the Emberfall community! This is a suggestion list I wrote while having years of experience in similar servers.
1. Add itemfilter. Itemfilter allows you to choose items you don't want to pick up. Advanced players might not want to pick up stone or redstone when mining, or ender pearls when grinding. I suggest adding it to one of the higher ranks(/ranks). It will also make ranking up worthier.
2. Add /god command to one of the last 3 ranks. This command is very common in similar servers. It will allow high level players to build without being targeted by nearby hostile mobs that do really no damage(due to an OP armor of high level players), but bothers and annoys you.
3. Increase jobs limit. The current jobs limit is 100k every 24 hours. As a very active player, I know it's too low. I'm certain that every player wants the server to be active at all times. I'll give myself an example. I'm playing 24/7. After reaching the jobs limit I just close minecraft and do something else. Not because I want to, just because it's not worth it playing for no money. It might be that Lucas didn't want to limit it at all so he just set a random high limit, but after leveling up jobs dramatically and grinding all the day it's not really high.
4. I know it was stated and dealt with many times before, but unfortunately the changes made did not balance it enough. Guardians' hunter payment is just too low. Building a guardian farm takes so much time and way more uncommon compared to enderman farms, they are harder to kill and their spawnrate is lower. It just doesn't make sense that grinding enderman pays you almost twice than guardians. Alternatively you can nerf enderman.5. Add Jobs and/or McMMo Boost Tokens to holiday crates, and maybe /buy as well. Not much to say about it, a very nice addition to the server.
6. Add Artifacts plugin. I'm sure most of you know what artifacts are, but I'll explain anyways. Artifacts are drops you get from doing basically anything. Mining, hunting, woodcutting, digging and even fishing. You can add many different types of artifacts with different rarity. It will spice things up. Optinal artifacts: IG money pouches, EXP scrolls and even keys(daily, holiday..).7. Add more options of getting town claims. I don't know if it was discussed before, but currently there is no way of getting town claimblocks except for adding more members to the town. Some people don't want to create a large town but want the option of claiming stuff with towny(it provides some nice perks normal claims don't such as mobs toggle). You can add them as vouchers just like the normal claim blocks or make them buyable with IG money.
8. Add more jobs. A job for potion brewing for example could be nice.
9. Last but not least, in my opinion changing the current difficulty level from Normal to Hard would be pretty awesome. It will increase spawn rates of different mobs by default and make things a little bit more fun. I believe not everyone wants this change, that's why I suggest creating a server poll to help you decide.That's all for now. Thank you very much for reading, I truly appreciate it! I hope you find some or all of these changes useful. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! <3 :)